The Powerfull Canopy Series C60/C65/C70 Series
These Sound-proof Power Generators are built using modular elements that are assembled together using special structural rivets; this technique allows welding to be eliminated and to fully coat every part before assembly, thereby increasing duration. Each part is painted with thermosetting powders that are specifically selected for their high resistance to atmospheric agents. The sound attenuation insulation consists of polyester fibre materials in fire-reaction Euroclass Bs2D0.
The material used on the doors has a film that makes it impermeable and easy to clean. As with all Visa products, all the unit’s parts are subject to a strict operating test involving over 30 checks prior to delivery.
• Industrial engine, complete with cooling system, injection system with automatic rpm governor, electrical ignition system and battery charger
• Industrial, brushless alternator with electronic tension control system
• Control and governing panel box with Guard Evo. Man. device
• 3 or 4 pole circuit breaker
• Differential (standard on machines with Guard Evo. Man. for the EC market)
• Modular frame made with steel profiles
• 220 V electric pre-heater with circulator
• High damping anti-vibration devices placed between the engine/alternator and frame
• Fuel decanter filter
• Exhaust silencer (supplied unassembled)
• Exhaust line dilator (supplied unassembled)
• Engine oil extraction pump
• Flange and gasket on engine
• Thermosetting powder coating
• Battery cut-off switch (only in the EC version)
The range includes, as standard, the welltested and reliable Guard Evolution controller, equipped with a very efficient software that has no equal in the market in terms of accuracy and number of functions.
The strong base frame on POWERFULL C60-65-70 is also load bearing so the canopy and lifting system can be attached to it.
At the rear of the generator, large cool air intakes have been set up to.
The hot air is expelled from the top of the genset.
The front and rear sound attenuators can be removed to reach the alternator and radiator for scheduled maintenance.
• Collection tray for tanks
• Pre-arrangement to install quick-fit connections (auxiliary, external tank connection)
• Racor or similar fuel pre-filters
• External sockets
• Larger tank
• AMF automatic panel and auto start
• ATS changeover switch panel
• PW005 intermediate control terminal block for external electrical panel
• Electronic RPM governor (if not included in the standard version)
• In SYNC parallel panel
• Management software and remote control
• POWERFULL canopies in canopy, silentand super silent versions
• Air extraction conveyor
• High sound insulating exhaust silencer
• SilentWall systems
• HD and HT containers
• Radiator liquid level sensor.
• Canopy colour