9 – 20 kVA
The most compact & sturdy generator on the market.
The new FOX Diesel Generators includes the standard tested and reliable Deep Sea Control panel, emergency button, ignition barrel and circuit breaker. As with all Visa products, all the unit’s parts are subject to a strict operating test involving over 30 checks prior to delivery.Request a quotation
The Fox S Series 9 – 20 KVA
The FOX generating set range offers a very large application target with powers ranging from 9 to 20 kVA at 50 and 60 Hz. The new compact and sturdy design and maximum noise reduction make it suitable for all work site and civil uses, both mobile and stationary. Well-supplied equipment and a large range of accessories are available for customisation.
• Industrial engine, complete with cooling system, injection system with automatic speed regulator, electrical ignition system and battery charger.
• Industrial, brushless alternator with electronic voltage control system.
• Control and governing panel box with Deep Sea control device, 2 or 4 pole circuit breaker, differential.
• Load bearing baseframe with liquid retention basin.
• High damping anti-vibration mounts placed between the engine/alternator and baseframe.
• 50 L fuel tank with electronic level sensor, plugs. Loading and unloading.
• Engine oil extraction pump.
• Fuel decanter filter.
• Sound-insulated canopy made with galvanised and painted sheet metal.
• Key-locks on the doors.
• Fire-reaction Euroclass Bs2D0 fireproof polyester sound-proofing.
• Highly-insulating pad on the internal exhaust pipe.
• Automobile-type gasket with steel core (non adhesive).
• High sound insulating exhaust silencer.
• Rain cap.
• Lifting points on all 4 sides (and overlapping for delivery).
• Set-up for quick fuel release fittings (auxiliary, external tank connection).
• Battery cut-off switch (only in the CE version).
The unit is specifically designed for mobile use. It has strong support feet; reinforced door key locks; slots that allow condensation to be drained from the cooling ducts.
Total access to the main components from the side doors making control andmaintenance operations easy to carry out.
Access to the engine and alternator has been improved due to the possibility of opening the doors or completely removing the back panel.
The FOX generating set has been studied in minimal detail; a removable lid allows easy access for radiator inspection.