The Cabinmaster 8 – 19 KVA
The main features of the GO Industrial Generators range are: GV-type baseframe that acts as a watertight basin for the tank and liquids of the genset (a feature which is essential for today’s strictest standards); set-up for the application of canopies, a central lifting point and a radiator air extraction channel.
As with all Visa products, all the unit’s parts are subject to a strict operating test involving over 30 checks prior to delivery.
• Industrial engine, complete with cooling system, injection system with automatic speed regulator, electrical ignition system and battery charger
• Industrial, brushless alternator with electronic voltage control system
• Control and governing panel box with the Deep Sea device
• 3 or 4 pole circuit breaker
• GV-series modular baseframe – Fuel tank with electronic level sensor, plugs, loading and unloading (see model data sheet for capacity)
• High damping anti-vibration mounts placed between the engine/alternator and baseframe
• Fuel decanter filter
• Exhaust silencer (supplied loose)
• Exhaust line expander (supplied loose)
• Flange and gasket on the engine
• Thermosetting powder coated paint
• Battery cut-off switch (only in the CE version)
• Engine oil extraction pump
• Diesel leak retention basin
holes to permanently fasten the
generating set on site.
All “GO” models are equipped with fuel and lubricant-resistant rubber anti vibration mountings.
All “GO” models are equipped
with collection basin and fuel tanks.
All “GO” models are pre-arranged for the optional central lifitng eye bolt and canopy installation.
All “GO” models are equipped with: filler cap, fuel gauge, sleeve for optional 4-level float switch.
• Air extraction conveyor
• High sound insulating exhaust silencers
• Exhaust silencer installed inside the conveyor
• SilentWall sound attenuating system
• Set-up for quick release fittings (auxiliary, external tank connection)
• Racor or similar fuel pre-filters
• Oversize tank
• AMF automatic panel and auto start
• ATS panel
• Radiator liquid level sensor
• 220 V electric pre-heater
• PW005 terminal board for external electrical control panel
• Electronic speed regulator (if not provided as standard)
• IN SYNC parallel panel
• Remote management and control software