The Galaxy GX Series 20 – 750 KVA
The main features of the GX Diesel Generators range are: GV-type baseframe that acts as a watertight basin for any leaking liquid from the genset (a feature which is essential for today’s strictest standards); modular canopies that represent a concentrate of high technology in terms of compact and accessible design, incorporating all the parts that comprise the genset in a sleek and harmonious line; very elevated modularity allowing for customisation through the most diverse solutions, which is very important in the rationalisation of the connected systems. As with all Visa products, all the unit’s parts are subject to a strict operating test involving over 30 checks prior to delivery.
• Industrial engine, complete with cooling system, injection system with automatic speed regulator, electrical ignition system and battery charger
• Industrial, brushless alternator with electronic voltage control system
• Control and governing panel box with the Deep Sea device – 3 or 4 pole circuit breaker
• GV-series modular baseframe
• Fuel tank with electronic level sensor, plugs, loading and unloading (see model data sheet for capacity)
• High damping anti-vibration mounts placed between the engine/alternator and baseframe
• Engine oil extraction pump
• Fuel decanter filter
• Highly-insulating pad on the internal exhaust pipe
• Exhaust silencer installed inside the conveyor
• Exhaust line expander
• Rain cap
• Thermosetting powder coated paint
• Battery cut-off switch (CE version only)
• Diesel leak retention basin
• Firereaction Euroclass Bs2D0 fireproof polyester sound-proofing
• Lifting hooks
• Automobile-type door gaskets with steel core (non adhesive)
The diesel engine exhaust pipes and the radiator’s hot air outtake are located on top of the canopy. This solution is the best compromise between efficiency anduser safety.
GALAXY GX is not only distinguished by its unique frame (very high from the ground and equipped with support feet
that adapt to every kind of terrain), but also by its wide air intakes for cooling.
The internal sound attenuation consists of polyester fibre panels that are particularly resistant to heat, deterioration and humidity.
All doors are properly sealed with high quality stripping gaskets, the same used in the automotive industry.
• set-up for quick release fittings (auxiliary, external tank connection)
• Racor or similar fuel pre-filters
• canopy colour can be requested if different from RAL yellow 1007 or RAL white 9010
• external sockets
• oversize tank
• AMF automatic panel and auto start
• ATS panel
• radiator liquid level sensor
• 230 V electric pre-heater
• PW005 terminal board for external electrical control panel
• Electronic speed regulator (if not provided as standard)
• IN SYNC parallel panel – remote management and control software.