The Eco-Assist 3 – 5 KVA
By utilising stored power, the Sutton Power Eco-Assist Standby Power Generators have revolutionised typical power system solutions. It eliminates low-loading of generators, offering the potential to cut running times by 70% and significantly increase the life span of your assets.
• Eco-Assist comes in both 3 kW and 5 kW units
• 230 V Output 32 A and 63 A units available to meet your requirement
• Powder coated steel case
• Heavy duty carry handles
• Easy to set up and use plug and play unit
• The Eco-Assist unit is fully portable, and easily transferable between applications
• Eco-Assist comes pre-programmed and ready to use
• Eco-Assist is fully automated, once set up the unit will charge itself from the generator/power supply
• Can be used with any make and model of generator (must have auto start)
• The Eco Assist can be easily configured to run at both 50 and 60 Hz
• Can be set up to run through the night when power demand is at its lowest
• Can be used in conjunction with a generator to reduce generator running time, saving both fuel and exhaust carbon emissions.
• Eco-Assist stores unused power whilst the generator is running so you can have power when required
• Eco-Assist monitors your generator and can be used to ease the load on the generator if necessary
• Full range of optional equipment which is fully compatible with the Eco-Assist to make sure that you get the most from your power supply.
• Eliminate generators running on light loads by seamlessly switching to stored silent power
• Assist mode enables smaller generators to undertake bigger
loads / peak lopping
• Utilise generator running time to replenish stored energy – make every generator run- minute count
• Simply unplug to transfer between applications – fully transferable between generators
• Programmable and fully automated – just switch it on and leave it to manage the power demand