20 – 60 kVA
The new compact, sturdy & versatile BIG FOX.
FOX series gensets’ family gets Bigger. Thanks to the new born BIG FOX Power Generators, Visa’s smartest range expands its own power up to 60 kVA, while always maintaining the specific features: compact and sturdy, low noise level and extremely versatile!Request a quotation
The Big Fox Series 20 – 60 KVA
Available from 20 to 60 kVA, the BIG FOX can fully satisfy everyone’s needs. Suitable for continuous or emergency service, both for mobile and stationary applications, for civil or industrial use, BIG FOX represents a reliable solution for all those projects where power as well as compact size are required. A wide choice of optional accessories is available to fully customize your BIG FOX version.
• The engine alternator coupling represents the heart of an Onis Visa genset. Onis Visa has always cooperated with the most qualified manufacturers to provide the perfect coupling and offer a product that aims at the highest quality standards.
• BIG FOX has 4 wide doors with robust hinges that open completely to allow complete access to all components.
• The easily removable front panel facilitates access to the exhaust line and radiator, for cleaning and maintenance tasks
• The easily removable back panel gives full access to the alternator.
• BIG FOX is stackable and allows space to be optimised for transport. A 40’ HC container contains up to 24 stacked units (”Stackable” function is standard for gensets assembled with Deutz engines and optional for versions with Perkins and Lovol engines).
• The exhaust line and cooling air are on top of the canopy. The exhaust gas line is complete with a rain cap.
• The canopy roof is fitted with a central anti-vibration reinforcement.
• High temperature vulnerable parts are heat shielded.
• The BIG FOX baseframe has a large connection cable opening on the back side as well as on the bottom.
• Four robust support feet keep the BIG FOX baseframe elevated 90 mm above ground, which facilitates forklift handling.
• The BIG FOX baseframe is equipped with a retention basin. A convenient external plug allows any liquid collected to be emptied easily.
• The fuel filling point is in an easily accessible and raised position. The fuel tank is equipped with an electronic level sensor and additional sleeves to accommodate any auxiliary fuel connections.
• The BIG FOX is equipped with four strong lifting eyes for moving the genset safely.
• Starting battery is easily accessible and removable.
• Three levels of vibration suppression make sure for smooth running
• Single sided servicing allows it to be positioned up to walls, maximising space
• Choice of engines allows you to match it to existing fleet simplifying spares and servicing
• 500 hour service interval option, with 4000 hours / 2 year warranty
• Telemetry option gives supreme control of your assets